World Report provides the opportunity for a career overseas or at our head office in London. With exciting expansion plans World Report is currently looking for the finest young talent out there to join our sales team.
This job requires candidates to travel 11 months a year around the world, it is not an office job and we do not have any head office jobs available.
Job Requirements Sales Consultant
- We are looking for people who have the ability to sell at the highest level of seniority. Attitude and aptitude will be considered over academic education
- At least two years experience in a commercial position (preferably in sales – though advertising, communications, finance, and other related industries are also considered).
- Bilingual in English. One of the following languages is a plus: French, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Excellent personal presentation and strong communication, networking and public relations skills.
- Results-driven, determined, energetic and talented in working with people.
- Sales orientated (experience in sales desirable).
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes.
- Independent, self-motivated and capable of working off own initiative, while at the same time equally capable of working effectively as part of a team.
- We believe that every relationship, romantic, platonic, or a working relationship, must be mutual if it is to be successful. This is why it is also important for you to chose World Report as your employer of choice!
Jobs Requirements Journalist
- University graduates with a sound knowledge of international political, business and economic affairs.
- We are looking for people who have the ability to conduct interviews with business and political figures at the highest level of seniority.
- At least 5 years experience in a journalist role conducting face-to-face interviews.
- You must be native/bilingual level English (both spoken and written) and one of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Russian.
- Excellent personal presentation and strong communication and networking skills.
- Excellent convincing and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes, willingness to live in any country in the world and change on a short notice as required by the company.
- Corporate and social etiquette. Exquisite manners. This position requires networking and interacting with people at top-level management in both public and private sector.